Here are some questions you can copy and paste right into an email (with or without a picture). Answer as many or as few as you like!
Doesn't that sound easy?? YES IT DOES. ;-D
1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
If you need more help, just let us know! email@example.com
Your TFMU Team