Please give a shout out to Babbles:
1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
*LOST was the first fan fiction I read and it is still one of my favorites....
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
*A break from my kids, hanging out with my friends, the buffets!
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
*I am strictly a reader, I love All Human...
4. Have you ever been to Vegas before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
*I visit Vegas all the time, I hate the dirt and the heat but I Iove everything else, I'm worried something will go wrong at home.
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
*No animals... 3 kids (which could easily pass as animals)
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
*I never read the books, and I haven't seen the movie...
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be?
*FicEdward, dudes always gettin some...
Yes, I will agree with you about Edward. He is pretty much the bomb diggity (don't laugh - that's what my kids say all the time). :)
Send your spotlight to: firstname.lastname@example.org