1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
I am not 100% sure what my first fic was. I am thinking it might have been The List by LauraACullen which I absolutely loved. I also think Wide Awake was probably the first AH fic. I stayed away from AH at first because I could not quite fathom how a human Edward could be as interesting. But after reading how damaged he was, I totally got it. Vampirism was just a metaphor for many of the issues that these characters could struggle with. It was so eye opening to me!!!
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
I think I am excited about meeting others who enjoy the whole Twi-fandom as much as I do. I wish I had gone to some of the events earlier on but getting to go at all is a huge. I’m traveling from Atlanta, GA and staying with my Twi-BFF Pyejammies who is coming all the way from the UK. We met through a fic and skype with one another every day. It amazes me how this fandom has brought so many different people together.
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
I am mostly a reader. I have dabbled a bit in writing for a contest or two, but I truly enjoy reading everyone’s fics. Again, it just amazes me that so many people can take the characters that we love and put them in so many different worlds. I literally have enough reading material to last me several lifetimes.
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
I co-wrote a mystery-thriller one shot, a “F@ck My Life” one shot and I attempted my very first slash one shot. It’s not as easy as non-writers think it is! LOL!
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
I was going to say that I pretty much read everything, but then I realized I don’t read apocalyptic fics. Everything else is fair game though. I prefer canon couples although I do enjoy Edward on the slash side of the fence with Jasper, Carlisle or even Emmett. Oh, but I do NOT like fics in which Edward dies. Bella can die. That doesn’t bother me, but not Edward!
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
I have been to Chicago twice before, both times to see the Cubs play. My family are HUGE baseball fanatics and we will literally take a 12 hour drive just to go to a game. I know…CRAZY!
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have a 15 year old son and a 13 year old daughter, an 8 year old Jack Russell terrier named Mrs. Potts and a 1 year old Border Collie name…yes, you guessed it again, Bella! LOL!
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
I saw it. It was okay, but I’m not into it really.
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
Okay, I think I have mine. I want to be FicCarlisle in AbstractSong101’s Driven To Distraction for a day. The reasons:
I would have a sexy English accent
I would have a penis and a prostate
And Edward would be f@cking me like a bunny.