1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
I do not remember the first story I read. I do remember the first non-cannon story was "When Darkness Turns to Light" by Janna Banana. It ends up being a Jasper/Bella story. At first I was shocked it always has be Edward/Bella but if it's a good story it doesn't have to be. The first story that I read more than once was "The Office". I remember thinking Wow that was freak'n hot!!!
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
I am looking forward to seeing my friends and making some new ones! I can't wait to get hugs from everyone. It's been too long!
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
This is kind of bittersweet answer...I lost my reading mojo back in January. I went to some major personal stuff during this time and now I can't read. :( I was an avid reader until then so hopefully I'll get my mojo back soon.
I'm a sort of writer. I've posted two 1-shots on FFN under penname Twi-Lin. I would like to write but I really don't have the time to acquire the skills to become a better writer.
4. Have you ever been to Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? This will be my first time going to Chicago. I'm looking forward to having Chicago style pizza and doing a little sightseeing.
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have a beagle named Phoebe. She's getting old now. She's 11 and very spoiled.
Have a grown daughter and a 3-year old grandson. Being a grandparent is pretty awesome! He's so much fun.
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
OMG! That movie made my heart hurt. The plot to me is horrific...children killing to the death for sport. I sobbed cried in the theater when sweet little Rue was killed. I didn't read the books before the movie and there is no way I'm going to read them now. My imagination is too vivid!!!
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be?
I would be Bella in Ms Kathy's The Trip Home because I'd get to be with two amazing hot men and we all love each other...I'm a hopeless romantic. *sigh*