What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
Wide Awake was the first I read and The Gentleman from Washington is really what encouraged me to read more.
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
Meeting my favorite authors.
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
Reader Only. I'm not talented enough to write! LOL
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read? Read about everything, Not too much on MSBD, but only read Edward/Bella HEA Unless I'm fooled into reading something else by the synopsis.
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
I've been to Chicago numerous times. Looking forward to the wonderful food the Windy City offers.
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have one dog. Hun E. Bunch! actually she belongs to my husband. She is German Shepherd/Beagle mix and too smart for her own good. I have two daughters, both adult and one will be accompanying me to the conference. Does she need a separate registration?
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
I did enjoy The Hunger Games. Didn't care for the ending of Beautiful Creatures though
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
I would love to be FicBella so I could be with FicEdward!