1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
My first Twi fanfic was The Plan and, once I got over the shock of reading about my favorite Saga characters doing the nasty in such detail, heck, yeah, I wanted more! I've never read anything like fanfic, not even Harlequin Romance books so, it was certainly an eye-opener! I was instantly hooked, not just because of the lemons, but because I was so happy to read more about my favorite characters!
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
So many things! Meeting everyone! I can't believe I'm going to be surrounded by some of my favorite writers, Twitter friends, and even some of my readers! I can't wait to squish everyone! I'm also excited to visit Chicago for the first time and have another amazing adventure with my partner in crime, @TrixieandTess!
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
I am both now! I've been reading since Fall 2010 and, last spring, @TrixieandTess and I started posting our first fic under our author's name, JiffyKateFanFic.
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
So far, we've only tackled E/B in fluffy, not-too-angsty stories.
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
I like it all...E/B, Jasper/B, human, vamp. I love sexy, fluffy stories the most but I can handle some angst if it is well-written.
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
Growing up watching John Hughes' movies, I have always wanted to visit Chicago. I want to go on a Ferris Bueller tour and see everything that was featured in that movie! Our second fic is a mash-up of JH movies so, JennyKate and I are even more excited to go to Chicago now!
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have a 12 year old daughter named Mackenzie and an 11 year old son named Jack. I also have a Golden Retriever, Harley, who is older than dirt (15) and an English Bulldog named, take a wild guess, Bella! Bella is 3.
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
I hated that movie! It made me incredibly motion-sick with the way it was filmed and I was pretty pissed off when I saw it. LOL Plus, I simply don't like books or movies that don't make me feel good; that is not entertaining to me.
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
I have no idea! Let me think... geez, I don't know...maybe Bella from Bella Swan, Kidnapper? Lol