1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not? Wide Awake was one of the first along with Tropic of Virgo and Clipped Wings & Inked Armor. Loved these stories, started reading a lot more.
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up. Networking with other fans.
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both? Reader.
4. -If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write? n/a
5. -If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read? All kinds, other than Jasper/Edward slash, I prefer canon. Prefer AH. Love romance, angst drives me crazy.
6. Have you ever been to Chicago before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Chicago? Lived here all my life. Well, in the suburbs. Chicago offers everything.
7. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!) We have fuzzy four legged children. Beagles. Lost our middle child in January, so we’re down to two who will be 12 and 3 this month (April). We’re adopting a new baby later this month.
8. If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? Carefree Bella from Dodge & Burn.