Hi! I'm Kim (Ohpenelope5446)! Not really sure what to say so I'll answer the questions!
1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
My first fic was The Office and while I waited for that to update, I read Wide Awake and I couldn't stop after that! I devoured fic after fic after fic. lol
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
I'm excited to meet everyone! I've met with a few girls before and have always had the best time! We always laugh so much and so much more in common than just Twilight. I hope this will be like that except times 90+ people:) I'm also excited to see Chicago! I've only ever seen the airport so I'd love to get out and see the city!
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
Mostly a reader. I tried my hand at writing, but real life has gotten in the way. :/
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
I don't mind some angst, but I do like my HEA!
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
I'm not even sure! I just want to get out with my girls, see the sights, and have some laughs (and drinks)! I am worried about getting lost though, will someone hold my hand?? Lol
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have 3 kids! A 5 yo girl, a 3 yo boy, and a 9 month old boy. I also have a dog, Riley, and two cats, Nemo and Prince. We recently got a puppy (as in yesterday) and named her Emma! She's the cutest! I have a crazy household, but I wouldn't change a thing!
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
I enjoyed the movie. It's one of the few movies the hubs and I can go see and both be excited about!
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
Oh Geez, what a question!! I've read so much fic, I'm not even sure where to begin... Honestly, I really wouldn't mind being any of the FicBella's as long as I get to be with FicEdward!