1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
Wide Awake. I was completely and utterly sucked in at that point.
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
Putting faces to names. Meeting the girls that I chat with on a daily basis. It's probably going to be sort of surreal.
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
-If you're a writer, what genre(s) do you mainly write?
I write humor/drama/angst/romance - AH - always ExB. I know - no originality there. :)
My stories are Lucky Strike / Southern Honey / Cooler Than Me / Catch Me / Today Is Your Lucky Day / The Vines We Weave / I am Batman.
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
I'll read anything. If it's great and sucks me in - I'm there. I'm more of a humor reader and perfer to read complete stories due to my WIP's list getting entirely too long.
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
Even though I'm close to Chicago, I've never been. I'm excited to rail it all the way up there and back. I really want to see the giant bean for some reason. I know - a kidney bean! woo hoo! I'm a huge baseball fan - so I'll probably venture to Wrigley Field and tourist it. Yep. I also heard there is a tour of the Chicago Mafia - hang outs and stuff. I would LOVE to do that. But mostly, I want to visit with fellow readers and authors.
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have two daughters. Addison is 8 and Briyer (by the time of the get-together) will be 2. One dog - a beagle name Jaeger. Can we count the Hubs as a man-child? If we can, then I have another one of those to add to the kids list.
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
Didn't see it. lol
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
I would love to be FicBella in Practicum. Jesus - teaching Edward all those delicious times. YUMMY!
Orrrr... FicBella in Dirt Roads. I'm a southern girl and it seems like it would be a good time.