"waves" Hi Everyone...I'm Amanda or mana_liz on Twitter. I'm so excited to join everyone in Chicago this year. I had a blast in Vegas last year. Since I really don't like talking about myself I'm going to answer the questions
1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not?
First fic I read was Dark Side of the Moon...it's one of the only vamp fics I've read. I usually stick to all human E/B fics.
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
Catching up with friends from last year's meet-up and meeting some new friends
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both? Just a reader
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read? E/B, all human...I love daddyward fics.
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
Loved meeting everyone in Vegas and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone coming this year.
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
No kids...I have a nephew and 2 nieces that I spend a lot of time with. My nieces are huge Twilight fans at 6 and 4...they refer to Rob as "hot boy" and like to shout it out in Target when they see his picture.
I have a cat names Osgood or Ozzie...who likes to watch TV.
6. What did you think of The Hunger Games movie? WHAT?! WE ALL SAW IT DIDN'T WE?! (Just kidding. Psst...go ahead and answer it if you want to, I won't care.)
No interest in the Hunger Games, so I haven't read or seen the movies
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
I would love to be Bella in Gravity series because she's the total opposite of me. And her Edward is badass and flies a helicopter.
Can't wait to see everyone in June.