Hi! I’m UtterlyAbsurd Bella (@UABluvsEdward) and I am so excited that TFMU is my hometown and I get to go! I’m a 4th teacher by day, and make no secret of my Twilight obsession.
1. What was the 1st Twilight FanFiction that you read? Did it only entice you to read more? Why or why not? My first fic was “Let Your Mercy Fall on Me” by Robicorn back in April, 2010. I had literally and I mean literally, read the whole Twilight series more than 15 times, and as much as I love Twilight, I needed more. So reading E/B as humans, and having *gasp* sex, that was more than just implied…..well I was hooked. Yeah, I live for some good lemons! My next fic was the queen mother of all fics – “Master of the Universe”. I get so frustrated that there are not enough hours in the day to read all the fics I want to read.
2. What are you most looking forward to at the Twific Meet Up?
First and foremost, I am looking forward to meeting some of the amazing writers that keep me up late at night because I can’t put their awesome stories down. I am also really looking forward to finally meeting many chicks that I’ve known online for years in person. Lastly, I’m super excited to spend 48 hours with my favorite women in the world @sassykassie1, @laureate04, @bellatesoro @naughtyhisbella and @17foreverlisa. I think we are going to have the time of our lives. Chicago ain’t gonna know what hit it!!!
3. Are you a reader or a writer, or both?
I’m a reader. I dream of being a writer….and I have a few story ideas floating around in my head, but I haven’t really had the opportunity to make it happen. So for now, I’m a reader. I’m hoping I will be inspired by being surrounded by so many great writers, that maybe I will use my summer off to seriously give writing a try.
-If you're a reader, what genre(s) do you mainly read?
I love all kinds of fics. I love lemony fluff, but I love angst as well. Fics that make me cry, like “Emancipation Proclamation” are my faves.
4. Have you ever been to Vegas/Chicago (wherever the TFMU event is being held) before? If yes, tell us what you loved/hated most about it. If you haven't been, what are you most excited to see - or on the opposite side of the spectrum - what are you most worried about when visiting Vegas/Chicago? (I'm worried about excessive sweating, tbh.)
I was born and raised in Chicago, and now inhabit the south suburbs of Chicago with my husband and kids. I love living in Chicago and would be happy to help out if you have questions about things to do and see around here. You will love the Windy City!!!!
5. Have any pets? Kids? If so, tell us how many and their breeds (the dogs, people, the dogs). We love animals! (Well, I do.) (And kids, too!)
I have two dogs – a beagle named Ava and a terrier mix (mutt) named Sox (as in White Sox) and three kids. Jake is 16, Lauren is 12 and Matt is 9. Crazy having one in high school, one in middle school and one in elementary. Keeps me on my toes!
If you could be one FicBella, FicEdward, FicEmmett, FicJasper or FicAlice (you get the picture-pick any character) for one day - which one would it be? (I would totes be FicEdward in @TruceOver's A Tale of Two Cities)
I would totally want to be Bella in Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams by FoxxyJ because I would love for Edward to read my dirty mind and then fulfill my filthy fantasies! LOL